• js
OTHER TEXT MESSAGE.
DT
OTHER NAME
OTHER NAME is typing...

DAY (yesterday,and so on)

Sluurpy Guest
paige Albuquerque
gave me uncooked chicken, we told them about it and they talked back not helping, wouldn’t take back my chicken that was uncooked and rubbery, the soup tasted like water, the sauce for the chicken parm looked and tasted like water, they also just placed a peace of cheese on the chicken parm please think before you go there, it was not a good experience
Sluurpy Guest
Frank Della Ventura
I visited Trattoria Romana not the pizzeria. Both eateries reside in the same building. Great ambiance, excellent portions, reasonable prices and great service. The fish dish I ordered was delicious and I will be returning many times in the future. Great for a date night or a quiet dinner with a friend. More then worth the time and money spent. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.
Sluurpy Guest
Eric Tunstall
First time at this location. Definitely will be back. Service was excellent. I believe the food to be better than their Lincoln location. Atmosphere also different. Less congested and more relaxed. The manager, Samantha, is also friendly and attentive.
Sluurpy Guest
Aileen Ferraro
Ordered eggplant sandwich and Italian sandwich, both had the freshest ingredients and fantastic bread rolls. Also ordered 2 meatballs in sauce, one of my favorites here, which tasted like my Grandmother made them. Excellent food and service, highly recommended!
Sluurpy Guest
Sean Forsberg
Really great service. The food was amazing. Just had to update I loved the spinach calzone it was so good! The pizzas and stuffed shells are awesome also..
Sluurpy Guest
ken p
Wanted some pizza but couldn't decide who to order from. We decided to try Pizzeria Romana than our regular spot we go to. We got the Bianca and the pugliese, both pizza's had a really good crust but the Pugliese middle was soggy. Would like to try some of the other pizza's on their menu. The Bianca chicken and cream sauce tasted really good.
Sluurpy Guest
Paul Sivo
What a fantastic meal. Our server Melanie was so attentive and pleasant, she made an excellent dining experience an outstanding dinner. We met a wonderful woman Lori, whose company made our already memorable event that much more special. Our neighborhood was blessed when this establishment graced our community.
Sluurpy Guest
Bruce Provencher
This is a takeout review. All food is eaten fresh in the vehicle. I ordered three Mama's Meatball, a pepperoni pizza, and a Sicilian pizza. The meatballs was tender and moist but I didn't get a lot of flavor from it. The Sicilian had a nice crust but didn't impress me either. The pepperoni pizza was decent, a nice crust and good flavor. On a scale from 0-10 I would rate this 7.2.
New messages