• js
OTHER TEXT MESSAGE.
DT
OTHER NAME
OTHER NAME is typing...

DAY (yesterday,and so on)

Sluurpy Guest
Gaurav Radadiya
One of the best places to enjoy food in Daman. Be warned, the quantity for each dish serves almost 4 people. We ordered a Veg Biriyani and it was sufficient for a group of 4. Has nice ambience and music is cherry on the top. Spacious, and highly recommended if you take your time with the food.
Sluurpy Guest
Devanshi Dawda
Amazing ambience for enjoying the authentic Punjabi food... Guess more famous for Non veg food Though we tried vegetarian but it was also nice.. Kids play area with few pets and swings.. Must visit when in Daman..
Sluurpy Guest
Satnam Kaur
Good punjabi restaurant in Daman. Ambience is very good with a Punjab style setup Good place for your Instagram pics Ample parking space available Food 3/5 - taste is similar to any other punjabi restaurant.. Can visit only for good photos
Sluurpy Guest
KETAN MAHIDA
Here you get great veg and no veg food. Here you also get beer, whiskey and scotch. It is also very nice for small children to play here. You will feel a village like atmosphere here
Sluurpy Guest
Ravi Patel
Very good ambience. An iconic restaurent of Daman. Must visit place if you love punjabi food. They have created a mini punjabi village inside. Food was very good.
Sluurpy Guest
Shaan
If you are a punjabi, you and your family is going to love this place more than anything. The concept and the food is amazing. My family had an amazing time here
Sluurpy Guest
amit rai
little Punjab in Daman offers veg & non veg both the options with liquor service as well the decoration, staff, cuisines, wall pieces, pictures & overall ambience is great kids game zone, play area, selfie points, astrologer, Turkish ice cream stall, rabdi stand and leisure seating arrangement on charpoys keeps it busy, crowded separate seating area for singles & family showcase proud sikhism, Sardaars from different fields famous for valour vast parking area & separate toilets even the gatekeeper / welcoming person at the very entrance greets very nicely with Sat sri Akal overall nice, worthy experience with family to go to
Sluurpy Guest
Suresh Sonar
I have visited this place for the first time with my friends. It's very nice and lovely place. There is sufficient parking place, family and batchelor separate place. The food quality as well hospitality is excellent. I have decided whenever I visit this side, we will have lunch or dinner only this place, the Veera's Dhaba - Daman.
Sluurpy Guest
Aadya Jaroliya
One of the unique places in Daman is this restaurant/dhaba. The food was amazing and the staff was very humble. Its an totally Punjabi theme place where you can enjoy bhangra, games, Turkish icecream and many more.
Sluurpy Guest
Pakzin Khodaiji
The Quality has changed and the food has become more tasty😋. We ordered Chk Manchow Soup and for Starters had ordered Chk Crispy and Chk Koliwada both were amazing 👏. The best part is the main course the Butter Chicken, really to tell u we were 5 people but couldn't complete half Butter Chk, it had soo much quantity and extremely tasty 😋.
Sluurpy Guest
Vivek Saraswat
Good ambience restaurent. Perfect punjabi style. Sitting and masand options available. Drink and dine facility. When in Daman must visit for the experience. Lot of parking facility, helpful staff. Although i did not like the taste of some veg items up to the mark but it was good. Recommended!
Sluurpy Guest
Ashish Haryani
Atmosphere is superb.. ambience is amazing in the evening!! Huge options to choose from.. one thing I did not enjoy much is the constant dhol! One man just walks from table to table and starts playing dhol and may expect money in return.. no problem with them asking if we want it.. but they do not stop when we say we don't need it.. we had to convince them that we do not want the dhol to be played.. besides food is yum!! Must have: chicken dum kebab, rabdi Pro tip: if you prefer medium spicy.. ask for making it "less spicy"
Sluurpy Guest
Durgesh Singh
I must say, it offers a delightful blend of tradition and culinary variety. Whether you're a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian, there's something for everyone. They also serve a wide range of soft and hard drinks to complement your meal. The food here is not just tasty but also served with great care. The menu boasts an extensive selection, and it doesn't stop at just the food. They have an ice cream corner, a palmist to add a touch of mystique, and even a play zone for added entertainment. To top it off, there are occasional live music performances and a talented folk musician with a drum to keep you entertained. Service is another highlight. The staff is attentive, making sure your dining experience is smooth and enjoyable. While it's moderately expensive, the overall experience more than justifies the cost. In sum, my visit was thoroughly satisfying. If you're looking for a place with a traditional ambiance, diverse menu, and added entertainment options, this place won't disappoint
Sluurpy Guest
Nilam Patel
Ciao, sto cercando il menù di Veera da dhaba, qualcuno può aiutarmi?
1 month ago
New messages