• js
OTHER TEXT MESSAGE.
DT
OTHER NAME
OTHER NAME is typing...

DAY (yesterday,and so on)

Sluurpy Guest
Natasha Wielogorska
Really interesting and delicious food. We chose from the exquisite menu and the portions were large (great to share). One dish was really a taste explosion and the owner was really engaging with customers. Also chic, minimalist venue that was very clean.
Sluurpy Guest
Lucy Anderson
Just been to this restaurant for the first time after being recommended by a personal friend and a current member of staff at the establishment. Overall, amazing service by the young waitress who served me and my family who walked us through the entire menu and helped us to pick the most delicious of dishes during our stay. Would highly recommend this place to anyone wanting to try a different cuisine choice.
Sluurpy Guest
Remko Sprenger
Been here several times. Excellent authentic food, and friendly service, for a fair price👍
Sluurpy Guest
David Kay
Absolutely fabulous. Family run and it shows with the care which is taken in the front of house as well as in the kitchen. The only Chinese I would recommend for a bite to eat with friends or impressing anyone for a business lunch.
Sluurpy Guest
Lilly
BEST RESTAURANT IN NEWCASTLE! The food, the atmosphere, the vibes are just all so perfect. i have always been a great fan of Chinese cuisine, and to come across this restaurant as i was walking past i was immediately drawn in by the lovely bouquet of flowers they had besides the table (i noticed when i later visited that there are fresh flowers on every table, a very nice touch) it seemed like a very nice, clean and well kept place. We ordered 4 dishes to share between the 4 of us that went and it was more than enough, the serving sizes are very generous. We ordered 'water boiled' panga fish, it was one of the best fish dishes i've ever had the fish was so soft and the spicy kick was just perfect. I think we also tried the Sichuan diced chicken, yum!it was crispy chicken then cooked with lots of chillis, it was quite spicy but still so delicious. i can't possibly recommend this place more!
Sluurpy Guest
Olivia A
I visited this restaurant recently with family and it exceeded our expectations. The quality of food was amazing and the service was impeccable. Staff were extremely polite and helpful. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for authentic Chinese food in Newcastle :D
Sluurpy Guest
Yiheng Jiang (CallMeDav1d)
The food is very good and authentic. Really good place to enjoy the food.
Sluurpy Guest
Akosua Ford
Decided to visit this new location as La Yuan was one of my favourite restaurants in Newcastle. The decor is the same. The place is busy. Staff are helpful and friendly but clearly overwhelmed by how busy the place is. They bought the wrong order twice and my starter arrived after I had finished my main course and was getting ready to leave. The menu has changed and I preferred the menu at La Yuan. I had questions about the items on the menu which the waitress couldn't answer. I ordered a Teriyaki noodle dish which tasted nothing like Teriyaki. The venue needs improvement and training for staff but is still well worth a visit for delicious food.
Sluurpy Guest
Amarh
I was so impressed by my visit to ZUJU last week, honestly one of the best (if not so the best) Chinese restaurants in the UK, if I did not live in Newcastle, I would literally travel to Newcastle to eat their Chinese dishes. The red braised pork belly was definitely top of my list, along closely, followed by Sichuan diced chicken then followed by their three cup chicken, I have never tried this dish before, but it was so good. I highly recommend here definitely worth a visit!
Sluurpy Guest
Sunset 15
I went there for dinner and it was lovely- delicious meal, excellent service, and left with a full belly! The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating, and I enjoyed the vibrant atmosphere. If you are looking for authentic, high quality Chinese food in Newcastle, I would absolutely recommend!
Sluurpy Guest
Orianta Roussi
Every time, I visit I enjoyed my food as is always so good 😊 . The staff is always so kind and helpful . Everything is lovely.
Sluurpy Guest
Zizhou Ouyang
Very great experience. The ambiance is very welcoming and charming. Amazing Chineses food and service. Staff make great recommendations.
Sluurpy Guest
Carecr Yang
ZuJu is my favorite Chinese restaurant. Red pork belly was impressed me,it tasted very good,pickled fish was also delicious.The environment is very clear and beautiful,there are flowers on the table.The staff is very friendly and lovely.
Sluurpy Guest
Hanif Leylabi
Brilliant service, delicious food and very generous portions. Really lovely people and properly cooked, authentic food. If you like Szechuan cuisine in particular, you'll love this.
Sluurpy Guest
Xiaoyue Han
Authentic Chinese restaurant with reasonable price. Food are amazing delicious. But it would be better to have fork and knife for people who can't use chopstick.
Sluurpy Guest
Docs On Vacay
We wanted to try a different Chinese restaurant, and this was pretty good! 📍Zuju @ 7-9 Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4SG 🐟Fish Broth with Sour Vegetables 🌶️🌶️ -This was perhaps the richest version I've had in all of Newcastle. It was quite a large portion for around 16 quid. Spicy, and rich with flavour. 🫑Chilli & Pepper Tofu -As a starter, the portion was really small, but still really delicious. The tofu was fried to crispy perfection, and salted just nicely. 🎃Pumpkin & Ricecake coated in Salted Egg -A nice enjoyable dish to complement dishes. Overall, a good experience!
Sluurpy Guest
Colin
I have just visited this restaurant again with my family and the food is as delicious as always. My son’s absolute favourite dish is the ‘egg yolk chicken wings’ (photo attached). Much more authentic flavour than the general buffet or takeaways. We have visited China before and would say that it comes very close in taste. The staff are friendly and make good recommendations. I would recommend you to give it a try.
Sluurpy Guest
Etheria H
Been here many times. The owner is very nice, but the staff are quite oblivious, especially when there are more than 3-5 tables, they just keep forgetting to give you water until you reminded them third or fourth time. The food are pricy but very tasty, authentic and good quality. My suggestion is go there during noon or afternoon, don’t just walk in during dinner time. When there are too many people, they will serve you very very slow, however, I think it’s the issue of lacking staff and cook, the restaurant overall( environment + food quality) are good enough.
Sluurpy Guest
Danny Chan
Ciao, sto cercando il menù di Zuju Restaurant, qualcuno può aiutarmi?
2 months ago
New messages