• js
OTHER TEXT MESSAGE.
DT
OTHER NAME
OTHER NAME is typing...

DAY (yesterday,and so on)

Sluurpy Guest
Sophie Iley
As always, the food was amazing. My husband loves the Szechuan and I always go for the foo yung. Chips are gorgeous and they’re always fast for collection. We would definitely recommend this place!
Sluurpy Guest
Tracey Waugh
Nice sized portions, tasty food, cooked well and reasonable price , sharing we had, chicken fried rice, portion of salt and pepper chips, boiled rice and noodles with sweet and sour sauce and some prawn crackers given and it was all lovely 😊
Sluurpy Guest
Beverley Kitching
Food as good and tasty as ever. Decent size portions.
Sluurpy Guest
Gemma Barrows
Will never use another Chinese takeaway. Always piping hot, staff are lovely and meals are divine. Never been disappointed by any order
Sluurpy Guest
Jack Fox
New to the area, so thought we’d try it. Food was spot on! Not greasy and very tasty. We had special chow mein and chicken with ginger and pineapple with chilli chips and portion of curry. All was delicious, you just got yourselves a regulator customer. YUM!!!
Sluurpy Guest
Dave Harris
Best Chinese in Redcar. Order ahead and cash only.
Sluurpy Guest
Christine Akar
Best Chinese food we've had in ages will definitely use again
Sluurpy Guest
Andrea
Amazing food!! Would absolutely recommend!!
Sluurpy Guest
Amanda Tsang
My favourite takeaway in Redcar. All the meals we have tried here have been really good and tasty. Cooked fresh & caters well for my fussy needs! Generous portion sizes at decent prices. Weekends can be a bit of a longer wait but it's expected from such a busy place and always worth the wait. The staff are all very nice and friendly.
Sluurpy Guest
Writers Black
At last a Chinese that doesn’t use factory produce sauces: this was hot, had a refreshing kick to it, the onions were very crisp, fried rice wasn’t stodgy and tasted of a good groundnut oil, the chips were not bad, all in all a good experience, it’s a find for me! I’ll be back, well done Ming Kitchen
Sluurpy Guest
lynn marsay
Great take away, only third time but standard very consistent.
Sluurpy Guest
wicked13uk1
My local was closed so ended up here and must say was better then my local the food was lovely
Sluurpy Guest
Ali Smith
Ordered tonight and collected. Got home and everything was perfect, piping hot and fresh. We did realise that the chicken batter balls had been missed off the order by mistake so a quick phone call to the take away and they sent them straight out with the delivery driver who got them to us before we had even sat down to eat the rest. :) Lovely food and great staff.
Sluurpy Guest
Jonathan Robinson (Drymian)
We didn't want to cook this evening so we decided to try it as it's our local Chinese. Don't think I've ever had takeout chinese prepared so quickly. Staff are friendly, and the portions are a decent size for the price. Got sweet and sour chicken and beef black bean. Only draw back is its cash only, but there's a cash machine in the shop next door which also does beer (cash machine does not dispense beer).
Sluurpy Guest
Ian Guest
Ciao, sto cercando il menù di Ming Kitchen, qualcuno può aiutarmi?
3 months ago
New messages