• js
OTHER TEXT MESSAGE.
DT
OTHER NAME
OTHER NAME is typing...

DAY (yesterday,and so on)

Sluurpy Guest
David Stott
Absolutely amazing food. Took the family for a meal. Staff where helpful and service was fantastic. We had the Honky Tonk burger which was 👌🏻,Phillysteak Bagel,Halluomi Stack Bagel and kids Hotdog meal and all went down a treat. 5* all round and will visit again as this is local to me.
Sluurpy Guest
Claire Mahers
Absolutely Amazing! Visited on the way home from holiday but at just over an hour away we will 100% be returning!!!! Hubby had the Philli Cheesesteak Bagel, me the Halloumi Stack Bagel & the kids tried the Cheeseburger & Mac 'n' Cheese. Service was fantastic, food just as good (if not better) and reasonably priced for the experience and food on offer. Grabbed a Cookie Pie to go which lived up to my expectations. Can't wait to visit again.
Sluurpy Guest
Mariana Navarro
Amazing place to go out to eat🤍🥰 lovely staff, incredible music It’s definitely a YES ✨ my boyfriend and I loved it!
Sluurpy Guest
Lucy Oatey
Too much pickle in the burger, plus the 7oz burger patty was definitely smaller then advertised. But was juicy and tasted alright. They were nice and careful about allergens.
Sluurpy Guest
Luke
Food was pretty good, though the burger let down by the basic cheap bun. Beer was flat, and staff denied that when it was pointed out to them. In that respect, service could've been better, though our waiter was friendly and efficient.
Sluurpy Guest
Darren Silk
Great little diner. And the staff and and food really make it. The bacon is closer akin to a gammon which is something you rarely see and is a welcomed change. Fries are nice and crispy and the burgers are well put together with all the extras you'd expect all done well. Staff are very friendly and attentive and the music, interior, booth seating etc. is all what you would expect there to be. Great little place that I'd always prefer over a chain burger outlet as the quality here is far above.
Sluurpy Guest
Mark Harrison
A hidden gem. Great food and brilliant, friendly service. Good value too. Couldn't fault it to be fair. Recommended 👍
Sluurpy Guest
Monika Fitzjohn
Very nice place with good food. The bun lets down the burger. Cheap white bap ... Lots of options: You can switch your beef for chicken or veggie, lots of drinks to choose from. Good portions you won't be disappointed. I have added picture of the burger , ignore the crazy sauce combo 😄
Sluurpy Guest
Tom Humphrey
Herbie’s is brilliant, the food is delicious and the portions are decent. The Hotdog I had was probably the best hotdog I’ve ever had and the wife was very happy with her southern fried chicken. Desserts were just as good as the mains, and again were very generous portions. The waffles were 1st class. The staff were amazing, really friendly and helpful. We’ll definitely be coming back again as soon as we can.
Sluurpy Guest
Steve Woods
So much better than we expected and we had high expectations! Food was great, interior felt brand new and the staff were lovely, helpful and friendly. We will definitely be back next Halloween when we return to the area for Horror At Hinchingbrook House!
Sluurpy Guest
Paolo Meneghini
Ciao, sto cercando il menù di Herbie's American Diner, qualcuno può aiutarmi?
3 months ago
New messages